Are you a Spanish student and want to improve your listening comprehension?
Do you have a son, daughter, nephew, niece …?
Are you interested in parenting and parenting issues?
Then you are in the right place, in addition to practicing your Spanish you will meet Delia, a Venezuelan based in Spain who is dedicated to creating sensory accessories for babies and young children.
Índice del artículo
- 1 What is the dynamics of listening comprehension?
- 2 Who is Delia de Petricor?
- 3 Interactive listening comprehension exercises in Spanish
- 4 Learn Spanish with carmEle Spanish Online
What is the dynamics of listening comprehension?
Before starting the exercise, I am going to give you some tips so that you can take good advantage of this opportunity to improve your listening comprehension.
These exercises are based on the idea that you meet people who are dedicated to different topics and in this case, develop their activity on social networks. If you are interested in the topic, you can follow it and practice listening comprehension, even learn vocabulary with an interesting topic for you. In this case we will talk about Delia toys for babies.
Now I explain how you can work the interview.
This practice will consist of a video where I will interview a person and I will propose a series of questions that you will have to answer. I will also add some specific vocabulary exercises to help you better understand the conversation and expressions that appear in it.
I propose this way of working:
- Check the vocabulary glossary
- Read the questions carefully
- First listening to the audio / video, the first listening can be to have a general idea of the topics that we are going to discuss
- Second listening to the audio / video, here you can try to answer the general questions I ask you. You can even try to answer the questions that ask for some details
- If necessary you can do a third listening.
Don’t worry if you have a hard time understanding everything, it is not necessary. Try to understand the main ideas and if you need more auditions to answer the questions do so without feeling guilty.
They are exercises to improve understanding, you will achieve it consistently.
Practice Spanish with topics that interest you
Who is Delia de Petricor?
Delia is a Venezuelan entrepreneurial mother who has lived in Spain for more than 14 years. She is the founder of Petricor, where she makes sensory accessories for babies and very young children. These toys help them improve their development through play.
Here are their main social networks:
Petricor Artesanía (Instagram)
Petricor artesanía ( Facebook)
After this short introduction we are going to start with the vocabulary exercises and the self-comprehension exercises.
Interactive listening comprehension exercises in Spanish
1. Practice the vocabulary that appears in the interview
2. Listen carefully to the interview and answer the questions
What does Delia do?
What materials does she use?
What is the treasure basket?
What do Petricor products pursue?
3. Answer true or false to these statements
4. Choose the correct options
5. Answer the questions
Did you like the interview? You can leave me your comment and even indicate a topic that interests you for a future interview.
If you want to continue learning Spanish and also learn more about the organization of events and weddings, you can follow Delia on her social networks:
Petricor artesanía (Instagram)
Petricor artesanía (Facebook)
Also, if you are interested, you can also follow me on my YouTube channel, where you will find videos about the DELE and Siele exams, pronunciation and other topics related to Spanish.
Learn Spanish with carmEle Spanish Online
If you want to continue practicing your listening comprehension in Spanish, you can go to these blog posts: